Interested in learning more about teleworking?
Give us a call at 1-877-CTrides (1-877-287-4337) or fill out our telework request form to get started!
Telework for Employers
Telework, a CTrides program, is a free and comprehensive resource for employers interested in implementing telework programs. These arrangements can be with groups or teams of employees or select individuals in either formal or informal programs. They can also be on either a full or part-time basis.
Telework can offer guidance in the design, development and implementation of a custom teleworking program. Flexible, customizable work options can enable employees to work from home or other approved off-site locations.
Telework Connecticut offers a broad array of one-on-one consulting services and tools to guide you through all of the steps for creating or expanding your teleworking program to increase employee productivity, improve business continuity and contribute to environmental sustainability.
The Telework Connecticut team of experts has over 25 years of experience working with private, public and non-profit businesses. The specialists will share cutting-edge strategies to create highly successful mobile teams across products, markets, and time zones which may play a key role in your gaining a competitive edge and achieving business goal. There is no cost to you, but endless long-term value for your business and employees.
The benefits of teleworking
- Ensure business continuity in the event of construction projects or emergencies
- Increase productivity by 10-20%
- Save 25-90% on overhead, (when employees do not require permanent office workspace)
- Improve recruitment and retention - 50-65% of employees cite teleworking as important to their jobs
- Improve productivity
- Reduce stress & commuting expenses
- Improve morale
- Improve ability to balance work/life
- Improve work focus
Community & Environment Benefits
- Reduce traffic congestion near worksites
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Credit toward LEED certification