Fewer cars. Better air. Healthier lives.
At CTrides, a service of the Connecticut Department of Transportation, we help Connecticut employers and employees seamlessly reap the financial, environmental, and productivity benefits of reducing single-rider commuting. By promoting public transit, teleworking, and carpooling, we can help cut down on congestion, improve air quality, and make Connecticut a healthier place to live and work.
We provide you with a no-cost, dedicated consultant who will give you the tools to easily and quickly improve productivity, health, and savings for your workforce – while receiving tax and savings benefits for your company.
- Worksite assessments to help your employees with their commuting challenges
- A customized transportation demand management plan
- On-site programs like parking management, carpool and vanpool formation events, lunch and learns, and more
Come to us for all you need to know about alternatives to single-occupancy-vehicle commuting – and the ways in which that can improve your productivity, health and finances.
- Information on commuting via carpools, vanpools, buses, trains, and biking/walking
- Information and consulting for teleworking solutions
- Customer service assistance on schedules and fares and routes
- Customized trip planning
- Commuter reward programs
- Trial ride passes
- Emergency Ride Home Program